Walog's mission is to help operations and maintenance organisations to reduce their cost by improving their employee performance and to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, through bespoke training solutions and supporting technical manuals.
Looking for amazing prices for your Technology needs? Contact us for our hardware and software pricelist!
New Course Release for September!
September is already here, and we've got three new courses ready! Just added to the Soft Skills Library, there's Executive and Personal Assistants. With this course, you will be able to teach the skills needed to be a successful assistant. Participants will learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper. Being an Executive or Personal Assistant takes a special skill set and requires a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism. Here's just some of what you'll find in the course:
• Working with Your Manager: Adapting to Their Style, Anticipate Their Needs, Getting Your Responsibilities Defined, When to Take the Initiative.
• Administrative Soft Skills: Social Intelligence Basic, Business Acumen, Office Management, Active Listening, Case Study, and Review Questions.
• Effective Time Management: Calendar Management, Prepare for Changes and Surprises, Keeping Others On Track, Urgent/Important Matrix.
• Meeting Management: Creating An Agenda, Keeping Minutes, Keeping the Meeting On Time, Variations for Large and Small Meetings.
• Tools of the Trade (Part 1): Email Protocol, Office Machinery, Computer and Software Skills, Communication Skills.
• Tools of the Trade (Part 2): Phone and Voicemail Etiquette, Word Processing, Business Writing, Internet Research.
• Being an Effective Gatekeeper: Filtering Data and Information, Learn to Say No, Dealing With Difficult People, Recognize the Tricks.
• Organizational Skills: Prioritizing Your Workload, Goal Setting, Plan for Tomorrow - Today, Staying on Track.
• Confidentiality Guidelines: Your Confidentially Duty, Be Diplomatic and Discreet, Keeping Data Secure, What To Do in Sticky Situations.
• Special Tasks: Project Management, Trade Shows, Interacting with Clients, Social Media Management.